April 22, 2018
Ab Cuts Green Review
Ab Cuts Green is a diet pill advertised to aid in weight loss, target midsection fat, boost metabolism, and improve body composition. This pill is marketed as an all-natural and organic diet pill that is heart healthy and avoids the use of stimulants.
Ab Cuts Green sounds like it could be a great product if it lives up to its claims. I researched Ab Cuts Green to find out more.
Ab Cuts Green is made up of several notable natural and organic ingredients.
- CLA: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is an important ingredient in this supplement. It has been shown to enhance weight loss results and help retain muscle mass. In Ab Cuts Green, CLA is provided through the inclusion of safflower oil; an excellent source of CLA.
- CLnA: Conjugated Linolenic Acid (CLnA) is not to be confused with CLA. CLnA is also called punicic acid and has been shown in studies to reduce fat deposition and fat mass. The CLnA in Ab Cuts Green is provided through organic pomegranate seed oil, one of the best sources for CLnA.
- ALA: Alpha Linoleic Acid (ALA) has been studied and is shown to help in weight loss by reducing body fat deposition, especially in the midsection. It has also been shown to decrease diabetes risk in adults.  Ab Cuts Green has ALA from organic flaxseed oil, which is one of the best sources of ALA.
- GLA: Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) is used for its anti-inflammatory effects and to lower high blood pressure. Ab Cuts Green has GLA from organic borage oil.
- Fucoxanthin: Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid pigment found in seaweed. It has recently emerged as an effective weight loss supplement and is a common ingredient in diet pills. It is seen here in wakame powder.
- Organic Sesame Seed Oil: Sesame seed oil has many health benefits, but it’s most likely included here for its effects on blood pressure and cholesterol.
- Organic Grape Seed Oil: Similar to sesame seed oil, grape seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties that associate it with high blood pressure treatment.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is already present here in the safflower oil, so it seems redundant to include it by itself as well. Vitamin E can be dangerous to supplement on its own but is a natural source of energy. It is also a potent antioxidant.
Product Features and Effectiveness
Products that are labeled as “green” are usually considered environmentally friendly. Ab Cuts Green comes in glass bottle which is much better for the environment than plastic.
The organic ingredients also contribute to this label. Organic farms are supposedly better for the environment as well as the consumer because they avoid pesticides and weed killers that contaminate soil and food.
I believe Ab Cuts Green does contain ingredients that would make it effective in weight loss, particularly in the midsection. I also see there are a few ingredients that contribute to heart health. There are no stimulants other than natural energy boosters contained in the product.
Although having organic ingredients may contribute to Ab Cuts Green’s environmentally friendly image, I do not feel their inclusion in Ab Cuts Green makes the product more effective for users.
The majority of users reviewed Ab Cuts Green positively and report seeing weight loss results, especially in the midsection.
Cost and Guarantee
The following online retailers sell Ab Cuts Green:
- RevolutionLifestyles.com (manufacturers website): $44.99/bottle
- GNC.com: $39.99
- Amazon.com: $38.99
- BodyBuilding.com: $39.98
RevolutionLifestyles.com, GNC.com, and Amazon.com all have a 30-day money-back guarantee for any unused and unopened item if you are unsatisfied.
BodyBuilding.com has a more comprehensive guarantee. You may return unopened products for a full refund in 30 days. You may also return opened and used products for store credit or a replacement item if you are unsatisfied.
The bottle contains 120 soft gel pills and serving suggestions state you take 2 pills one to three times a day, preferably with a meal. Following these instructions, one bottle should last around 1 month.
Ab Cuts Green seems like an effective diet pill that could potentially impact midsection fat. The retailers who sell Ab Cuts Green are reputable, but the price is fairly expensive for the bottle to only last 1 month.
I do not see any benefit in including organic ingredients for effectiveness, but Ab Cuts Green may appeal to customers who are attracted to environmentally friendly products.
 1.Khanal, R. C. “Potential Health Benefits of Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA): A Review.”Asian-Australian Journal of Animal Science 17.9 (2004): 1315-328. Web. 8 Nov. 2012.
 2.Vroegrijk, Irene O.C.M. “Pomegranate Seed Oil, a Rich Source of Punicicacid, Prevents Diet-induced Obesity and Insulin Resistance in Mice.” Food and Chemical Toxicology 49.6 (2011): 1426-430. Web. 8 Nov. 2012.
 3.Oomah, B. Dave. “Flaxseed as a Functional Food Source.” Science of Food and Agriculture 81 (2001): 889-94. Web. 8 Nov. 2012.
4.Hosokawa, Masashi. “Beneficial Health Effects of Seaweed Carotenoid, Fucoxanthin.”Marine Neutraceuticals and Functional Foods. By Kazuo Miyashita. N.p.: n.p., n.d. 297-311. Print..