March 25, 2017
Accomplix Burn Review
Accomplix Burn actually contains some pretty descent ingredients, including green tea and kola nut among others. However, it lacks more powerful and clinically proven energy boosters such as super citrimax. Though the formula is not horrible, there is nothing “maximum strength” or “physician formulated” about it, and it is unlikely to induce weight loss in any form.
Accomplix Burn is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Accomplix Burn:
Like all Accomplix products, Accomplix Burn comes with a needed money back guarantee. It comes with a list of side effects common to stimulant based products, and no actual fat burning ingredients.