May 25, 2013
Adipovox claims to be able to help you lose weight in 3 ways: increasing lean muscle mass, stimulating metabolism, and decreasing appetite. Supposedly this new supplement can provide quick weight loss results while lowering cholesterol and inhibiting fat absorption.
Similar claims can be found in almost any other weight loss supplement on the market. However, we were more interested to see if Adipovox could, in fact, live up to these claims.
Although information on Adipovox is limited due to its recent release, we decide to take a closer look at the details to see its formula has what it takes to compete with leading other leading brands.
Adipovox uses ingredients commonly found in other successful dieting pills:
• African Mango: This natural ingredient is rich in fiber, which is good for digestion and removing toxin buildup. African mango is known to stimulate metabolism while suppressing the appetite.
• Cissus Quadrangularis: This popular bodybuilding ingredient has been used to speed workout recovery and increase lean muscle mass. Cissus Quandrangularis can effectively reduce triglyceride levels.
• Cuminum Cyminum: Extracted from the cumin seed, this ingredient is a natural Immunity booster. Cuminum Cymnium is a useful digestive aid and is rich in Vitamins A and C.
• Caffeine: Increasing energy levels and sharpening mental acuity, Caffeine can stimulate the metabolism and aid in the breakdown of fatty acids.
• Alchemilla Vulgaris: This natural appetite suppressant contains high levels of salicylic acid, a substance that can lower the risk of heart disease and suppress thombaxanes (a type of lipid).
• Mentha Longifolia: A wild form of mint, Mentha Longifolia isn’t only good for its flavor. Mentha Longifolia can be used to treat colds, cramps, asthma, headaches, and indigestion-this natural cure-all is essential for living a healthier life.
• Vitamin C: Vitamin C is an excellent immunity booster and collagen stimulant. However, Vitamin C is also important for maintaining a healthy weight. Studies have shown that insufficient levels of Vitamin C in the bloodstream often correlate to increased body fat and waist measurements.
Are there any side-effects associated with Adipovox?
Although Adipovox is still a new product and side-effects are being analyzed, this fatburning formula does contain high levels of caffeine. Test subjects have reported mild jitters and upset stomach, but those with sensitivity to this caffeine may experience increased symptoms such as migraines and insomnia. Be sure to check with your doctor before using Adipovox to assess tolerance levels.
It is also recommended that Adipovox be taken with food, and those using Adipovox should be careful to drink plenty of water to keep side-effects to a minimum.
Should I use Adipovox?
Adipovox uses clinically proven ingredients in fairly high concentrations, making this formula a potential powerful fat burner. With all-natural ingredients such as Menthe Longifolia and Vitamin C, Adipovox appears to be an effective way to boost metabolism with fewer side-effects than many other leading weight loss supplements.
And for those of you who’d rather not risk their wallet, Adipovox comes with a money back guarantee. If you’re not pleased with your purchase, simply return Adipovox for a refund.