March 1, 2017
Advalean contains a number of ingredients as you might guess from the 6 different formulas. However, only a select few of these are actually proven to actively promote weight loss. They are not however proven to induce the effects that Advalean would suggest such as burning all the calories in each meal.
Advalean is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Advalean:
Advalean is an “as seen on TV product”, and like many of its predecessors, it uses this mechanism to avoid direct accountability to its consumer base. Its formula is anything but revolutionary, and it is unlikely to result in lasting and dependable weight loss.