February 21, 2017
AKAVAR 20/50 Review
AKAVAR 20/50 is a diet pill that ranked #47 out of the Top 200 Diet Pills we reviewed in 2010.
AKAVAR 20/50 claims to be a caloric restrictor, a diet pill that actively restricts your calorie intake, allowing you to “eat whatever you want”. Now, caloric restrictor is just another term for an appetite suppressant. However, even with a “caloric restrictor,” eating whatever you want is never conducive to weight loss. When taking diet pills, never use them as a substitute to a healthy diet and exercise.
However, that doesn’t mean that products like AKAVAR 20/50 can’t be a helpful weight loss aid. If you use calorie restrictors responsibly, they can help you as a support so that you aren’t relying on your own will power. Let’s see if AKAVAR 20/50 can function like this.
What Ingredients are in AKAVAR 20/50?
AKAVAR 20/50 doesn’t include a list of their ingredients or the ingredient amounts on their official website and it was only through hunting down other reliable sources that we were able to find a list of their ingredients. This doesn’t bode well for a diet pill, as any reliable company won’t shy away from letting us know about their ingredients if they are clinically -proven and in the right amounts.
At any rate, here’s a look at the ingredients used in AKAVAR 20/50.
• Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that assists in enzyme reactions to protein and red blood cells. They help support blood glucose levels in people who are on low-calorie diets, and also stimulate higher metabolism and thyroid activity.
• Magnesium doesn’t directly affect weight loss, but it does enhance the body’s ability to absorb and utilize nutrients. It also helps regulate insulin levels to stave off diabetes and insulin resistance.
• Yerba Mate is an herbal extract clinically-proven to aid in weight loss. According to a 2001 study of 47 overweight adults, taking yerba mate with guarana and damiana helps to induce significant weight loss through fat burning. It also functions as an appetite suppressant.
• Caffeine is one of the most commonly included ingredients in diet pills. It has the ability to stimulate thermogenesis, or the increase in core temperature of the body. This facilitates fat burning, and also gives you a burst of energy and increased mental clarity.
• Guarana is another ingredient that promotes weight loss when combined with yerba mate and damiana. It has been clinically proven to result in an average weight loss of 11 pounds over three weeks.
• Damiana is the third ingredient in this trifecta to promote weight loss. However, it can cause side effects of loose stools, difficulty breathing, and swollen lips and tongue.
It should be noted that all of these ingredients are included in AKAVAR 20/50 as a proprietary blend, meaning we don’t know if we’re getting the clinically recommended doses of each. This makes it impossible to judge whether or not it will be effective and whether or not you’ll experience side effects from too much of the ingredients.
AKAVAR 20/50 Price
AKAVAR 20/50 retails for $39.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules, which will last you about a month with a recommended dosage of two pills per day. Click here to buy Akavar for $39.99.
This is generally on the lower end of the market in terms of price. However, because we don’t know anything about the effectiveness of the ingredients, it’s still a fairly expensive gamble on your part if you choose to go with this product.
Is AKAVAR 20/50 Worth Trying?
AKAVAR 20/50 uses clinically-proven ingredients to facilitate weight loss, but without the amounts it’s impossible for us to judge whether or not this product really works.
We aren’t too keen on allying ourselves with a company that doesn’t disclose their ingredients or amounts, so to be safe, we’d recommend you look elsewhere for a diet pill that is more forthcoming about their formula. Keep these ingredients in mind, though—they’re pretty promising.