December 4, 2016
Appuloss contains a diverse combination of acai rigidula, b-phenylethylamine, white tea, green tea, konjac root, and cissus quadrangularis among others. Its biggest positive is the presence of a few different teas and EGCG, which works as a powerful antioxidant to increase the body’s ability to function. However, they use two small proprietary blends to try to account for all these ingredients.
Appuloss is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- irregular heart beat
- loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Appuloss:
Appuloss is an average product appropriately priced at $19.99, until you consider that they recommend a maximum dosage of 6 pills per day, meaning a bottle at $19.99 will last you 10 days. There is nothing to differentiate it from its competitors, and for any results, you should look for products that use effective ingredients in proven amounts.