December 10, 2016
Bioslim is a lineup of weight loss products designed to give you a complete program to help you shed pounds and become a healthier person. Each of these products contains diet pills, cookbooks, vitamins, and suggestions on physical activities you can perform to lose weight.
These packages are fairly expensive, but they are comprehensive and boast professional developers, so we decided it might be worth it to take a closer look into Bioslim.
In this review, we’ll cover what’s offered from Bioslim, the ingredients the diet pills use, and any safety warnings. This way, you can make an educated decision as to whether or not the Bioslim lineup is right for you.
BioSlim offers four complete weight loss packages, as well as individual refills of the included diet pills. Here’s an overview of the packages offered by this company.
• BioSlim 2000 Ultra Complete Kit is a six-week supply of three different diet pills, a video guide, a cookbook, a reference guidebook, a quick start guide, an activity planner, a pocket box, and access to the doctor’s hotline.
• BioSlim 2000 Ultra Kit for Two Adults contains the same supplies as the Ultra Complete Kit, but contains just enough for two adults so if you’re interested in losing weight with your partner or spouse, this is the package for you.
• BioSlim Youth System Complete Kit is designed for young people looking to lose weight. It contains a multivitamin, a video guide, CD-ROM, a wall poster, a youth guidebook, the quick start guide, a pocket box, and access to the doctor’s hotline.
• BioSlim Family Pack contains one adult and one youth kit, along with a 50 percent discount on the youth system if you have more than one child.
Ingredients and Mechanism of Action
Some of the main ingredients of the Bioslim formulas include green tea, chromium, CoQ10, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin C. But the website does not actually provide a full ingredients list. Out of the ingredients named, the only proven fat burner we saw was green tea. But just about every fat burner on the market uses that.
BioSlim is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of BioSlim
As far as we can tell, BioSlim’s formulas contain a lot of the same ingredients as your average multivitamin. The difference is that your average multivitamin doesn’t cost $90–at the lowest price! BioSlim does not stand out in the crowd, unless you are looking for an over-hyped sub-par product.