April 26, 2015
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 Reviews
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 has a weighty name, but manufacturers promise that taking this supplement will actually help you to drop pounds.
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 is so named for the trademarked proprietary blend Complex 7, which Dextarim claims will help you lose three times as much weight than through diet and exercise alone.
But proprietary blends always make us skeptical, so we decided to look a little closer at how Dexatrim Max Complex 7 operates. In this review, you’ll find a list of ingredients including an investigation into Complex 7, an overview of side effects, and how to take the pill.
Ingredients and Mechanism of Action
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 uses 12 ingredients in their formula, including Complex 7. Here’s a rundown of the ingredients included in the greatest amounts and what they do.
• Niacin B3 (200mg) helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, resulting in negative calories when it is consumed with other ingredients.
• 7 Keto (100mg) increases levels of T3 hormones from the thyroid, that helps boost metabolism and treat depression. 7 Keto ensures that once you lose weight, your metabolism doesn’t drop, preventing you from losing more weight as is often the case.
• EGCG (90mg), or Epigallocatechin Gallate, is a type of catechin found in green tea that promotes fat burning.
• Caffeine (50mg) is often included in diet pill ingredients for its ability to give energy and boost metabolism. However, it needs to be included in higher dosages than 50mg to be effective.
• Pantothenic acid (25mg) metabolizes fatty acids, carbohydrates, and proteins, while also helping to develop red blood cells, certain hormones, and blood cholesterol.
So what’s the deal with Complex 7? It’s the selling point of Dexatrim Max Complex 7, so it’s got to pack a powerful punch.
According to Dexatrim, Complex 7 is a proprietary herbal blend of green tea and oolong tea, with leaf extracts. Together, the blend accounts for 650mg. Green and oolong tea are great for weight loss, stimulating thermogenesis in the body and promoting fat burning.
However, these most important and useful ingredients are probably not included in the proper amounts—Green tea alone requires at least 400mg.
Their entire blend accounts for 650mg.
And another thing that made us pause was that this same blend is included in the original Dexatrim Max product, just in a smaller portion—300mg.
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Dexatrim Max Complex 7
Dexatrim Max Complex 7 has the potential to be an effective product, but its haphazard ingredient amounts make us unsure. The fact that the product closely resembles Dexatrim Max doesn’t help either, though we’re pleased that they have upped the dosage of Complex 7.
This product may work, but it may not. Whether or not to take the gamble is up to you.