April 22, 2018
Firestarter Fat Burner Review
Firestarter Fat Burner ingredients include ephedra, acacia rigidula, phenylethylamine, methylphenylethylamine, n-methyl-b-methylphenylethylamine, R-N-benzyl-phenylethylamine, N-methyl-B-phenylethylamine, caffeine anhydrous, green tea, citrus aurantium, yohimbine, theobromine anhydrous, ginger, hoodia gordonii, cassia nomame, and griffonia seed extract.
It is abundantly obvious with this list of ingredients that they have no concern or regard for their customer’s health or wellbeing. They use ephedra, yohimbine, and synephrine, all of which are associated with many of the same side effects. However, results are not as likely as you might hope with Firestarter Fat Burner at this time. The fact that they flaunt their use of ephedra only makes all other problems worse.
Firestarter Fat Burner is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a history of psychological disorders
Possible Side Effects
- Insomnia and overstimulation
- Irregular heart beat and dizziness
- Vomiting and headaches
- Loss of appetite
- Anxiety, panic attacks, hallucinations
- High blood pressure
- Skin flushing
- Heart attack and stroke
- Seizures and renal failure
Overall Impression of Firestarter Fat Burner:
Firestarter Fat Burner puts blatant disregard for customers and their wellbeing at the forefront of their advertising. They want you to think of extreme fat burning results with this product. But what you should think of is the extreme side effects, partly because even with ephedra, they do not actually use enough to promote the effects you would associate with it.