March 6, 2015
Healthy Trim (aka Healthe Trim) Reviews
Getting high school skinny is one goal most people would love to reach, and that’s exactly what you’re promised with Healthe Trim.
Funny enough, some diet pills are even starting to copy the marketing message behind Heathe Trim that you can get your high school body back. At least you know the message is working because people are starting to copy it.
But what matters, regardless of the marketing and promises, is whether or not Healthe Trim works of course.
Claiming that with a decreased appetite and a boosted metabolism, you will be able to rely on your excess fat stores for energy so that you get thin enough to even pull out the jeans that you haven’t worn since you were seventeen.
Additionally, Healthe Trim is said to contain pharmaceutical ingredients in clinically proven blends and amounts to eliminate excess weight without stimulants or diet changes.
Before you start taking out your old high school clothes, however, let’s take a closer look at what’s inside Healthe Trim, any side effects associated with the product, and what previous customers thought of Healthe Trim.
Recommended: Click Here to Read About the Top-Rated Diet Pills
Healthe Trim Ingredients
Healthe Trim promises to use pharmacy-quality ingredients to help answer your quest for weight loss. The following is a list of what Healthe Trim calls its “essential ingredients” and an explanation of what they do.
• Green Tea Leaf Extract is often included in diet pills for its diversity of action. Caffeine in green tea lends energy to your workout and burn fat more quickly, and boosts your metabolic rate while upping your immune functions.
• Resveratrol is a phytoalexin found in the skin of grapes. This antioxidant is believed to boost your endurance so you can work out longer and harder, but its effects on weight loss are marginal.
• Hoodia Gordonii exploded in the diet pill industry as a natural way to suppress appetite after it was discovered that South African Bushmen ate the plant to stay full in the barren desert. However, very little evidence exists to back up these claims and Hoodia has been largely discredited.
• Caralluma Fimbriata is a plant that has been eaten in rural India for its ability to quench hunger and thirst. It is believed this plant also enhances your stamina, it will help you to lose weight on two fronts. In fact, caralluma fimbriata has been verified as an effective weight loss supplement in a clinical study that reported smaller waistlines and lower appetite among subjects who ate this plant.
• Coix Seed, also known as Job’s Tears, is a grain-bearing plant native to East Asia. It’s known for its anti-inflammatory properties and the ability to reduce bad cholesterol in animals. It has relatively high fiber content, so it also works as a laxative.
Healthe Trim Side Effects
Healthe Trim has been known to cause some side effects, especially those related to caffeine. A large number of customers who have taken Healthe Trim reported having the jitters, feeling nauseated, and vomiting. Some users even say they can only drink water when using it and feel sick if they eat any food with it. However, if you aren’t sensitive to caffeine, you shouldn’t be too aggravated by Healthe Trim’s formula.
It also has a laxative that can create other side effects and weaken the bowels over time.
How to Take Healthe Trim
The makers of Healthe Trim recommend taking one or two capsules in the morning and one or two in the afternoon, but never exceeding two capsules at one time and no more than four capsules each day.
But since your body quickly builds up immunity to caffeine, we recommend increasing your dosage by one pill after a few days or a week of taking Healthe Trim. This way you won’t see your energy levels taper off.
Healthe Trim’s CEO is very specific that you not ingest any caffeine while you are taking Healthe Trim, supposedly because Healthe Trim has the exact right amounts, but more likely because Healthe Trim contains a formula with an excessive portion of caffeine.
Healthe Trim Price
You can buy Healthe Trim from GNC, as well as other online distributors, for between $30 and $50, but be careful if you order it. This definitely has the most confusing ordering process. When you buy it from the manufacturers, you first have to provide your information before you even see a price. And then it takes to a page with multiple options but your cart will already include a selection so if that’s not what you want, make sure you sent the quantity to 0 and then select the option you want.
The options are just mind-boggling, almost like it’s set up to make you sign up for their auto-ship program. Unless you click on the details, you may not realize you’re signing up to receive a supply every two months and you’ll get charged $80 every two months too.
There is a 30-day money-back guarantee, but that’s really not long enough to find out if this works so it’s a pretty useless guarantee.
The formula isn’t bad in Healthe Time but purchasing can be a confusing nightmare and may end up costing you more than you bargained for.
While Healthe Trim does contain some ingredients proven to work, these ingredients are largely diluted by the inclusion of fillers and unproven extracts that don’t contribute to weight loss.
Additionally, with negative customer reports of strong side effects, any weight loss you do attain with Healthe Trim may not be worth the investment.
And then there’s the purchasing process that’s just miserable.
We recommend instead looking for a diet pill that contains entirely proven ingredients such as Apidextra. This weight loss supplement not only has clinically proven ingredients such as green tea extract and African mango, but it also doesn’t rely on stimulants like Healthe Trim does.
If you are interested in trying Apidextra, or reading more about it, you can find more information on Apidextra.com.