January 18, 2017
Jillian Michaels Extreme Maximum Strength Calorie Control Review
If you want to lose weight, you need to burn more calories. Jillian Michaels Extreme Maximum Strength Calorie Control is supposed to help by suppressing appetite and burning fat cells.
With a name like Jillian Michaels on the label, Calorie Control sounds very impressive. But I’m more interested in the ingredients that are on the label, not the name. Stimuretix is a great example of a diet pill that has exceptional ingredients. It is designed to burn fat and curb cravings using several clinically proven ingredients.
Because it uses the right ingredients, Stimuretix is safe and effective. Before you decide to try Calorie Control, look at the ingredients it uses and see if they will make it a safe, effective product too.
Ingredients in Calorie Control
The ingredients in Calorie Control are Yerba Mate, Coffee Bean extract, Guarana, Cocoa extract, L-Glutamine, L-Tyrosine, Damiana, Ginger, and White Willow bark.
Yerba Mate and Guarana are natural sources of caffeine, which can burn fat and suppress appetite if the right amount is used. Because I wasn’t able to find the ingredient amounts for Calorie Control, I wouldn’t be able to tell you if the right doses have been used.
Cocoa extract and Ginger are known for their abilities to reduce stress and boost metabolism. They are used in other diet pills, for example Stimuretix, because they can be beneficial. However, they are not strong enough by themselves to promote significant weight loss. There needs to be other powerful, clinically proven ingredients too; which Calorie Control does not have.
The Pros of Calorie Control
• Calorie Control is really cheap. You can get one bottle for as low as $10.97 online; including shipping and handling.
• There are some ingredients in Calorie Control that could potentially burn fat and suppress appetite.
• The official website for Calorie Control does offer a 30-day 100% money back guarantee so you can get a refund if you’re not satisfied with the product. However, you do have to purchase it from the official website to get the guarantee. The cost there is $9.99.
The Cons of Calorie Control
• None of the ingredients in Calorie Control have been clinically proven.
• The ingredients are combined into a proprietary blend which hides the doses that have been used.
• Customer reviews of this product aren’t very high. On one site, users gave the diet pill an average rating of 3 stars out of 5.
I wouldn’t recommend that you try Calorie Control for two main reasons. First, based on my analysis of the ingredients, I don’t think the formula is strong enough or has enough clinical proof behind it to be very effective. It may help users lose some weight, but it may only produce mediocre results. Second, people who have used the product don’t seem very impressed by it.
Because Stimuretix has clinically proven ingredients that can help you burn more calories, I recommend that you try it. The cost for Stimuretix is higher than what you’d pay for Calorie Control. But considering that you should actually get results from Stimuretix, I think the cost is worth it. There’s also a money back guarantee so you can try Stimuretix risk free!