September 28, 2016
Lift Labz Ammo Review
Lift Labz Ammo ingredients include methyltheobromine, methylsynephrine HCL, phenylethylamine HCL, R-Beta-methylphenylethylamine HCL, n-methyl-b phenylethylamine, yohimbine HCL, and caffeine.
They focus on the wrong ingredient all together. Phenylethylamine in all its forms is a mood enhancer, not a weight loss ingredient of any kind. But considering their only other weight loss ingredients are caffeine and synephrine, it’s not a good sign, especially being that they use half the dosage of caffeine that they would need and combing all the other ingredients into a tiny 365mg proprietary blend.
Lift Labz Ammo is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition or a family history of medical conditions such as heart, liver, or kidney disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a history of psychological disorders
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Insomnia and overstimulation
- irregular heart beat and dizziness
- vomiting and headaches
- anxiety, panic attacks, hallucinations
- high blood pressure
- seizures and renal failure
- kidney damage
- heart attack or stroke
Overall Impression of Lift Labz Ammo:
Lift Labz Ammo claims a lot of things. But they don’t use the ingredients or anything else to back it up. Instead, they focus on ingredients that have no application to weight loss whatsoever, and some that are actually connected to some serious side effects such has heart attack, stroke, kidney damage, seizures, and renal failure.