June 19, 2013
You want your weight loss results to show, and Lipomin wants to help you. This twice-a-day diet pill promises to kick start your metabolism, control your cravings, and burn your fat.
Can this seeming trifecta of a diet pill help give you the body of your dreams—one that is slim and toned? Can it deliver this body with minimal side effects and low maintenance?
That’s what we’ll find out in this Lipomin review. We’ll look at the ingredients in the product, any side effects it may cause, and just how you use it. Then you can decide whether Lipomin is right for you.
What’s In Lipomin?
So what’s in Lipomin that makes it such a popular choice? Lipomin actually uses eight active ingredients and discloses their amounts, something less scrupulous diet pill companies fail to do. Here’s a look at what those ingredients are and their respective dosages.
• Glucomannan (1000mg) is a dietary fiber that swells in the stomach, prolonging feelings of fullness. It also acts as a mild laxative, soaking up waste and unused food and flushing it out of the body.
• Chromax (500mcg) is a patented form of chromium that suppresses the appetite and increases insulin levels, to the tune of 365 fewer calories eaten per day.
• Raspberry Ketones (100mg) are a good sources of chemicals that increase metabolism and fat burning, while also giving you a dose of antioxidants.
• Caffeine Anhydrous (199mcg) is a safe form of caffeine that metabolizes fat and increases energy.
• Evodiamine (50mg) is a Chinese plant that increases fat burning and prevents the body from storing fat in adipose tissue. Instead, it gets converted to energy—a double ding against weight gain.
• Phenylethylamine (37.5mg), or PEA, is the hormone in chocolate that lifts your mood. Boosting serotonin levels is a nice touch in a diet pill, as so many dieters suffer from low self-esteem and depression.
• Vitamin B12 (500mcg) is an essential vitamin responsible for regulating metabolism and serotonin levels.
• Ginger Root (50mg) attends to the gastric problems many people experience while trying to lose weight.
Will Lipomin Cause Side Effects?
Lipomin is an all-natural diet pill, meaning side effects are rare and usually minimal. However, there are some negative aspects to using Lipomin.
If you have sensitivity to caffeine, for example, Lipomin may cause the jitters, anxiety, nervousness, and sleeplessness. It usually takes upwards of 400mg to cause these side effects, however, and there is only 199mcg of caffeine in Lipomin.
Glucomannan, however, has been associated with gastric problems like excess gas and bowel movements. The inclusion of ginger should make these effects less pronounced, though.
How Do I Use Lipomin?
To use Lipomin most effectively, take two pills twice a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch.
You should swallow Lipomin with 12 ounces of water and watch for side effects. Don’t use if you are under 18, pregnant, or nursing.
You also will need to maintain an efficient level of diet and exercise to see the best results with Lipomin.
Should I Try Lipomin?
Lipomin is a solid diet pill with solid ingredients and proven history of effectiveness. There are multiple studies backing up the inclusion of each ingredient in Lipomin, and it is simple enough to take that it won’t give you a headache.
If you’re willing to put in work for your weight loss, Lipomin is a great companion.