April 30, 2017
Marked Blast and Burn Review
Despite all his resources for training and nutrition, Mark Wahlberg struggled to find trusted sports nutrition products. Following his desire to create nutrition supplements everyone can use, Wahlberg created Marked Blast and Burn which you can buy for $34.99.
Marked Blast and Burn is part of the MARKED sports nutrition product series. It was formulated to support lean muscle tissue and enhance fat loss. So where does it stack up against the other fat burners on the market?
Mark Wahlberg is a strong celebrity endorsement, but you should never buy a product just because someone endorses it. Let’s look into Marked Blast and Burn to find out how effective it is.
How Does it Work?
Mark Wahlberg approached GNC to get the latest research to make a safe and effective product. Marked Blast and Burn’s formula reflects Wahlberg’s effort through its high quality, effective ingredients. Here are the main ingredients in Marked Blast and Burn:
• CLA – naturally occurring fatty acid, usually found in animal fat. Numerous studies have been done on CLA. These studies have found it can help maintain and increase lean body mass  and enhance fat loss. 
• Uva Ursi – the leaves of this plant and not the berries themselves are used in the supplement. The leaves contain an active ingredient known as glucoside arbutin, which has a diuretic effect. Uva Ursi is also used to fight urinary tract infections.
• ElderBerry – fights against the H1N1 virus and keeps the immune system healthy. A healthy immune system helps you recover more quickly from workouts.
• Chromium – essential mineral that helps improve insulin function. By improving glucose uptake into the cells, it can increase endurance and enhance muscle growth.
• Caffeine – provides energy and improves mental focus and concentration. Caffeine speeds up the metabolism and burns extra calories.
• Capsicum Fruit Extract – the active component is capsaicin. It is found in chili peppers. Capsaicin increases the amount of calories you burn, and works as an appetite suppressant.
How Do You Take it?
Marked Blast and Burn contains thirty packs, each containing 5 pills. The directions say to take 1-2 packs per day, which means you only get a 15 day supply if you do the maximum dosage.
Another downside for users is the amount of pills to swallow. Swallowing 1 or 2 pills is usually no problem, but asking someone to take 5-10 a day might be too much.
How Much Weight Can You Expect to Lose?
Age, activity level, and diet all contribute to weight loss results. For best results, the MARKED Nutrition website has a sample meal schedule you can follow while taking the MARKED products.
Are There Any Side Effects?
As of now there are no long-term side effects. All the MARKED products have been tested for banned substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). Mark Wahlberg has emphasized that he intends for these products to be used by everyone including moms and high schoolers.
Is It Right for You?
Marked Blast and Burn contains all-natural ingredients that are safe and can be taken by anyone, including athletes. However, there’s a good chance some effective fat burning ingredients might not have been included to make it more appealing for all users.
If you’re an average gym goer or trying to lose serious weight, there are more effective fat burners available.
 Pinkoski C. et. al. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2006 Feb;38(2):339-48
 Whigham L et al. (January 2007). “Efficacy of conjugated linoleic acid for reducing fat mass: a meta-analysis in humans”. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 85 (5): 1203–11.