February 26, 2017
Metabolife Ultra Review
All you need to do to lose weight is get your appetite under control. Since that’s easier said than done, the makers of Metabolife Ultra have designed their production to be a powerful appetite suppressant.
The most powerful appetite suppressant I’ve seen is Lipofuze. It has three of the best appetite-suppressing and fat-burning ingredients in the industry. How does Metabolife Ultra compare to Lipofuze?
What’s in the Formula?
SuperCitriMax is a patented blend of ingredients that is supposed to suppress appetite and inhibit fat production. Caffeine has been proven to boost metabolism, curb cravings, and increase energy levels. Co-enzyme Q-10 plays a role in the production of energy inside your body.
These are definitely some great ingredients that you’ll see used often in effective diet pills. However, in order for Metabolife Ultra to be safe and effective, it needs to use the right doses.
Pros of Metabolife Ultra
• There are clinically proven ingredients in this diet pill.
• Metabolife Ultra is affordable. A bottle of 90 capsules costs $29.99 when you buy it from the official website. You may be able to find sites that sell it for less.
Cons of Metabolife Ultra
• The ingredients of Metabolife Ultra are combined into a proprietary blend. The total of this blend is 1736 mg, but I can’t see what the doses are for each individual ingredient. Since there are only 3 ingredients, I would guess that the doses are very high, which could definitely lead to side effects.
• If you take the recommended dose of Metabolife Ultra every day (2 capsules, 3 times a day), you’ll get 5,208 mg of the three main ingredients. That is extremely high! I’m inclined to think the chances of side effects are high too. Also, with the recommended dose, each bottle of Metabolife Ultra will only last for 15 days, which means that a month supply of Metabolife Ultra is $59.98.
• A safe daily dose of caffeine is 400 mg or less. I don’t know how much of that 5,208 mg is caffeine, but it’s probably more than 400 mg.
• Although SuperCitriMax and Co-enzyme Q-10 are considered to be safe, they could cause side effects because such large doses are used. Your body may not be able to handle this.
• The official website for Metabolife Ultra does not offer a money back guarantee.
What Do Users Think?
On one site Metabolife Ultra got 2.5 stars out of 5, on another it got 4 out of 5, and on a third it got 3.5 stars out of 5.
People who gave Metabolife Ultra positive ratings said that they liked the energy it gave them and it helped them lose weight. People who rated it poorly said that it didn’t work at all and caused awful side effects.
Compared to Lipofuze, Metabolife Ultra is not the best choice. It may have the potential to be effective, but the potential for serious side effects is very high too. I do not recommend that you try Metabolife Ultra.
Instead, I suggest that you try Lipofuze. It is highly safe, very effective, and it’s more affordable than Metabolife Ultra. You can also get a 90-day money back guarantee when you buy it from the official website.