February 28, 2017
NOW Diet Support Review
Have you lost weight and now are worried about keeping it off? If this sounds like you, then NOW Diet Support might just be the right diet pill for you! It does not focus on helping you lose additional weight, but focuses on controlling your appetite so that you don’t find yourself on day 1 of a diet that you already went through.
NOW Diet Support Details
Instead of advertising that it will help you lose weight quickly, NOW Diet Support is meant to help you maintain your current weight.
Something that I like about this product is that it lists every ingredient and the amount that most of them appear in each serving.
Most of the important appetite-suppressing ingredients seem to appear in the correct dosages.
• Vitamin B6: This vitamin is a common ingredient in weight loss products, even though it does not have any effect on weight loss. It will, however, provide you with more energy.
• Chromium: Chromium is a fantastic weight loss ingredient that regulates blood sugar levels, so that if they drop you don’t get shaky and head immediately for the fridge.
• ForsLean: This is a patented ingredient that comes from the coleus forskohlii plant. It triggers a healthier metabolism and helps you retain your lean body mass. A normal dosage is usually 250mg twice a day, but the smaller amount in NOW Diet Support is probably because it is not meant to make you lose more weight.
• L-Carnitine: This is an amino acid that the body produces naturally. It will help you feel energized in order to get through the day.
• Super Citrimax: A patented ingredient, Super Citrimax will help to suppress your appetite and stop the body from creating fat stores. Interesting fact: Super Citrimax has been found to be three times as effective at helping you lose weight as diet and exercise alone. An optimal dose is about 2700-2800 mg, so NOW Diet Support definitely doesn’t have enough for weight loss, but again, that is not what they are aiming for.
• Green Tea Extract: Green tea is a fantastic fat-burning diet ingredient. It will speed your metabolism, which will cause your fat stores to be broken down.
The great thing about NOW Diet Support is how much it costs. Depending on where you buy it, it costs between $10-$20. For what this product can do to maintain your weight, I think this is very affordable.
Not only this, but it can be found at most drugstores or supermarkets, so you don’t have to pay for shipping or chance that it won’t make it to your home.
I think that NOW Diet Support looks like a fantastic product. I think that it has all of the right ingredients to help you maintain your weight. Also, the price is very affordable, so you can always try it out to see if it works. If it does, great! If not, you don’t lose too much money in the process.