April 23, 2014
Precision Engineered Fireball Reviews
Precision Engineered Fireball ingredients include caffeine, green tea, white willow extract, hoodia gordonii, white quebrancho, sesame oil, gotu kola, xanthinol nicotinate, evodiamines, codonpsis, inula racemosa, gingko biloba, huperzine, phosphatidylserine, cayenne pepper, Japanese sophora, inositol, hexaphosphate, cnidium extract, black pepper extract, and yohimbine.
As we expected, most of these are caffeine related, and quite a few of the ingredients actually have nothing to do with weight loss at all. However, yohimbine has been connected to serious side effects such as heart attack, stroke, and kidney damage. They use small amounts of the caffeine related ingredients, which make side effects less likely, and most of the non weight loss related ingredients have more to do with combating the effects of caffeine.
Precision Engineered Fireball is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a history of psychological disorders
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Insomnia and overstimulation
- Irregular heart beat and dizziness
- Vomiting and headaches
- Anxiety, panic attacks, hallucinations
- High blood pressure
- Seizures and renal failure
- Kidney damage
- Heart attack or stroke
Overall Impression of Precision Engineered Fireball:
Precision Engineered Fireball has some of the right ingredients to promote the thermogenic effect they describe and ingredients to reduce some of the side effects. However, they use small amounts of those ingredients, meaning it won’t necessarily provide the benefits and in fact probably won’t.