August 5, 2015
Serenity Slim Review
Serenity Slim ingredients include acai, green tea, rhodiola rosea, and caralluma fimbriata.
This blend could ideally speaking promote weight loss. Some of these ingredients can produce the results you want if used right. Granted half of the ingredients have nothing to do with weight loss in any amount. But realistically speaking, the other two ingredients are not found in the right amounts. One of them requires over 1000mg when their entire proprietary blend only has 875mg. So obviously, you aren’t going to get what you need.
You Should Not Take Serenity Slim If:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced blood circulation to heart
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Serenity Slim:
Serenity Slim cannot help you to lose weight or achieve greater results. It does have the right ingredients. But it does not actually have the right amounts. This formula could not possibly help you to burn fat or otherwise achieve results. Serenity Slim is a plain and simple waste of your time and money, and you would be much better off using something else.