January 17, 2018
Slim365 contains green tea, hoodia gordonii, and chitosan. They do not list the quantities of said ingredients. Hoodia cannot even be obtained outside of South Africa do to exporting laws, and even if it could, it hasn’t been proven to do anything. Green tea requires at least 400mg, and if they had that, they would boast about it.
Slim365 is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Slim365:
The Slim365 site claims you get a “free trial offer” which means an auto ship program. But they don’t have any site that tells you how much that auto ship will actually cost you, and when you click on the free trial offer, it is “no longer available.” Should you find it selling somewhere, it does not have proven ingredients or any information on any proven or unproven amounts. We wouldn’t therefore suggest buying it. But it seems that Slim365 has fallen off the obtainable market for the moment.