May 22, 2013
Syntrax Fyre Reviews
Syntrax Fyre contains velvet bean extract, coffee bean extract, coleus forskohlii, barberry bark, ginger root, bergenia root, and yohimbine.
As previously stated, you will experience side effects with this particular supplement, but not necessarily results, considering it only has a 505mg proprietary blend of mostly ingredients that aren’t actually applicable to any kind of weight loss. The only ingredients that really apply are coffee bean extract, green tea, and coleus forskohlii, and with that little, they really lack the power.
Syntrax Fyre is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
- Kidney damage
- Reduced blood circulation to heart
- Heart attack
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Syntrax Fyre:
Syntrax Fyre really does not provide a good trade off. No results versus serious side effects. Many people still risk the side effects of ephedra, because it is known for its amazing results. Syntrax Fyre doesn’t even begin to have that appeal. At $49.99, you can certainly find more appealing solutions and more than that, ones that actually work.