December 10, 2016
Trim20 Aqua Review
Trim20 Aqua provides some of the ingredients required to promote weight loss, but being dissolved in water may also dissolve its potential potency. It does have only a low amount of green tea at 100mg as compared to the recommended 400mg, but you could possibly quadruple up the dosage depending on your thoughts about the possibly diluted effects.
Trim20 Aqua is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Trim20 Aqua:
We have seen some relatively impressive formulas from Blackstone Nutrition. There are some definite questions we have about Trim20 Aqua, especially being that it really only contains a low amount of one clinically proven ingredient. But they do provide a 60 day money back guarantee on unopened bottles, and from our feedback, we have learned that their return policy is generally pretty stable.