September 5, 2015
Trimslim Ultra Review
Apparently Trislim Ultra contains acai, green tea, and hoodia. Acai is a superfruit which has great antioxidant capabilities, but no proven weight loss capabilities. Green tea has to use 400mg or more, and hoodia hasn’t been proven to do anything. They don’t provide a full ingredients list, any concentrations or milligram amounts, nothing.
Trimslim Ultra is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
Overall Impression of Trimslim Ultra:
Trislim Ultra is just another copy of the original Trislim. It has the same policies, same price, same shipping costs, same everything pretty much. Trislim in general has the makings of a scam and an FTC lawsuit for many reasons such as their claims about cancer specifically. We would not advise buying this product with any hopes, let alone weight loss.