May 23, 2015
Ultra Slim 90 Reviews
Are you looking for a diet pill that doesn’t use stimulants or cause side effects? The makers of Ultra Slim 90 promise that their product fits that bill.
If Ultra Slim 90 really is going to be completely free from the risk of side effects, it cannot use stimulants. One of the only products I’ve found that doesn’t use stimulants and is still effective is 7 Day Slimming Pill.
Since 7 Day Slimming Pill is effective, Ultra Slim 90 could be too, but it would have to have an exceptional formula of ingredients.
What’s in the Formula?
Actually, I have no idea what’s in the formula. There isn’t a single site on the internet, including the official site, which lists the ingredients in Ultra Slim 90.
All I was able to find out is that “Ultra Slim 90 is a natural collagen protein formula”. It is supposed to work by burning calories and helping the body get rid of fat, sugar, and toxins. Ultra Slim 90 should also support lean muscle mass. It is not a stimulant or an appetite suppressant. There are two types of Ultra Slim 90: an AM formula and a PM formula.
With this information, I’m still not able to determine what ingredients Ultra Slim 90 uses, but I can tell you what it doesn’t have and what it might have.
Ultra Slim 90 most likely does not contain ingredients like green tea or caffeine. It probably doesn’t have any ingredients that would curb cravings either. To eliminate toxins, Ultra Slim 90 would need antioxidants and other cleansing ingredients.
However it works and whatever it uses, Ultra Slim 90 is supposed to be safe and effective.
What Do Users Think?
I wasn’t able to find any customer reviews for Ultra Slim 90 online, but I was able to find the product’s Facebook page. It was created in August 2010 and has not been posted on since October 2010. There are 22 people who “like” Ultra Slim 90’s page, but none of them have written feedback for the diet pill.
Pros of Ultra Slim 90
• Ultra Slim 90 is affordable. When you purchase it from the official website–which is your only option–the price is $25.99 for either the AM or PM formula.
Cons of Ultra Slim 90
• The official website has very little information about Ultra Slim 90. Actually, the whole World Wide Web has very little information about this diet pill.
• Ingredient information is not available for this product, so it’s impossible for me to determine if Ultra Slim 90 will actually be effective and safe.
• There are no customer reviews for Ultra Slim 90 online, so I can’t use those to determine safety or effectiveness either.
• Ultra Slim 90 does not have a money back guarantee.
• There is no research about Ultra Slim 90 or its ingredients on the official website.
• Ultra Slim 90 may not be effective.
• Ultra Slim 90 may not be safe.
I absolutely do not recommend that you try Ultra Slim 90 unless more information becomes available. The only thing this product has going for it is the claim that it is safe and effective; but without ingredients, research, or more information, there is no way to prove that claim.
If you want to lose weight without stimulants, 7 Day Slimming Pill is one of the only diet pills that doesn’t use stimulants and is still effective. You can get both a low price and a money back guarantee when you buy it from 7DaySlimmingPill.com. I recommend that take advantage of what 7 Day Slimming Pill has to offer.