August 23, 2017
They don’t actually list a full ingredients list, just main ingredients including green tea and hoodia.
While green tea is a powerful fat burner, hoodia does nothing. In fact, in every major study, hoodia has been shown not to promote weight loss, appetite suppression, or any other effects in general terms. With this in mind, they don’t actually have the right and effective amounts of green tea, and this si why you won’t actually see any results.
You Should Not TakeVeloxium If:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced blood circulation to heart
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Veloxium:
All in all, you would be far better off using something else. Side effects related to caffeine are common. But being that they don’t disclose all ingredients, other side effects could very easily be numerous. But frankly, we are sure about the results or rather the lack thereof. You will not see any results when it comes to Veloxium, and you will not be able to lose any weight at all.