September 30, 2016
Xyience Seven Review
Xyience Seven uses a blend of caffeine, cayenne, ginger, green tea, clary sage extract, schlareolide, n-acetyl-tyrosine, uva ursi, chaste tree berry, cranberry juice, dandelion, and theobromine. Most of these are diuretics in truth, and the ones that aren’t are only in tiny amounts, which is revealed by their small proprietary blends. Xyience Seven is not specialized toward female dieters and probably won’t provide benefits for men either.
Xyience Seven is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat or blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Xyience Seven:
Xyience Seven is one of the most over-hyped weight loss products with very few proven ingredients and only small amounts of all the ingredients, including those that aren’t proven as well as the ones that are. It will not promote any weight loss most likely, and if it does, it will be through increase urination.