January 19, 2018
Xyience Xelerate Review
Xyience Xelerate uses riboflavin, thiamine, pantothenic acid, iodine, caffeine, vinpocetine, evodiamine, 5-HTP, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, rhodiola rosea, n-acetyl-l-tyrosine, adenosine cyclic-3-5 monophosphate, octopamine, grapefruit extract, green tea, guggul, clove oil, and forskohlii. We see a few proven ingredients, but more ingredients that are questionable or light on positive evidence such as octopamine and rhodiola rosea. In short, promoting weight loss is not one of its strong points, and its claims, especially about promoting thyroid health, are unfounded.
Xyience Xelerate is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat or blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Xyience Xelerate:
Xyience Xelerate is one of those supplements that you cannot depend on for anything. It is certainly priced like a higher grade supplement, but it does not use the ingredients or quantities you might expect with that price. In the diet world, unfortunately you do not always get what you pay for. When it’s cheap, the rule applies, but not always when expensive.