May 18, 2013
Zalestrim uses a proprietary blend of green tea, ginger root, black cohosh, cinnamon, dong quai, damiana leaf, metabromine chocolate, soy isoflavones, magnolia bark, passion flower, wild yam root, and barberry. Soy isoflavones can be specific to the female body. But which of these ingredients are supposed to be serious weight loss agents or enhance the breasts or sex drive? The fact that they don’t provide any individual quantities, let alone a full proprietary blend amount is disconcerting, and probably means they use 200mg total to account for all these ingredients.
Zalestrim is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat or blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Zalestrim:
Zalestrim is one of those products trying to take out a corner of the market, but not actually coming through on even one of their “amazing” claims. If you want a diet pill meant specifically for women, try Curvatrim, and if you want a general fat burner and weight loss supplement, check out our top products.