December 5, 2016
Zymelt ingredients include vitamin C, calcium, green tea, forslean, l-tyrosine, dimethylaminoethanol bitartrate, and l-alanine. They use largely proprietary blends and insufficient amounts of the ingredients they do reveal such as green tea. Forslean could potentially be a great lean muscle builder, but not in the small 90mg dosage they provide.
Zymelt is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat or blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
Overall Impression of Zymelt:
Zymelt will not help you to control your weight or lose weight. It has some of the right ingredients, but it is far too underpowered to achieve the results you may be looking for. It also lacks some other patented and otherwise proven ingredients that we would prefer to see. In short, we do not recommend Zymelt to anyone looking to achieve serious weight loss.