September 20, 2018
7 Day Detox Review
Just like your car engine needs regular maintenance and oil changes to keep it running smoothly without harmful buildup, your digestive system could use an occasional cleanse. Some researchers estimate that as much as 10 to 30 pounds of undigested waste could be stuck inside your colon and digestive track, leading to bloating and increased weight gain.
To get that gunk out of there and restore your metabolism up to its normal speed, the makers of 7 Day Detox hope you’ll turn to their pill.
Boasting no harmful side effects and positive results in just seven days, the 7 Day Detox is a high-aiming diet pill that solves both short- and long-term problems.
But doctors differ in their opinion of the benefits of a colon cleanse, so we’ll walk you through the specifics of the 7 Day Detox and discuss its ingredients and any side effects. That way, you can decide if 7 Day Detox is the weight loss solution for you.
Ingredients and Mechanism of Action
7 Day Detox proposes to flush toxins and waste out of your body using eight different ingredients. Here’s a quick rundown of what those are and what they do.
• Chromium Polynicotinate is believed to lower appetite, enhance lean muscle mass, and support fat reduction in general. It also boosts the metabolism to make waste flow through your body more quickly.
• Caffeine Anhydrous creates a thermogenic reaction in the body, speeding up metabolism, stifling appetite, and giving you energy.
• Psyllium Husk is a fiber that gives the feeling of fullness as it expands in the stomach. It acts as a sponge along the digestive track to soak up undigested food and flush it out as waste.
• Apple Pectin is another natural fiber that washes out LDL cholesterol buildup. It also removes metal toxins from the body.
• Glucomannan is a soluble fiber that works as an appetite suppressant and colon cleanser, wiping the digestive track of harmful toxins.
• Dandelion Root is a natural laxative, often prescribed for everything from constipation and diarrhea. It regulates contractions within the bowels and intestines.
• Apple Cider Vinegar boosts metabolism and facilitates the faster burn of calories. It is also believed to be a negative calorie food, meaning it burns more calories than it adds because of the energy required to break it down.
• Grapefruit Seed Extract is an antioxidant that promotes general health in the body, and is also believed to curb excess appetite.
7 Day Detox is not safe to take if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You have a sensitive stomach
- You are not prepared to drink at least 8 cups of water per day
- You have thyroid issues
- You are diabetic
- You have completed another detox within the past 7 days
- You have low blood sugar
- You have an eating disorder
Possible Side Effects
- Feeling tired
- Mineral imbalances
- Black or dark waste
Overall Impression of 7 Day Detox:
The 7 Day Detox may promote long term weight loss. It is extremely affordable as compared to some of its competitors, and it has a significant number of healthy ingredients. You may suffer some side effects along the way; however, they are far outweighed by the end result.
You’ll get both short-term weight loss and a healthier system better able to digest food and guard against future weight gain.