September 20, 2018
AquaFull uses 2 ingredients: gymnema sylvestre and green tea. Depending on which flavor you get, you can get either 0.5g or 1g of green tea and 100mg gymnema sylvestre. Gymnema sylvestre is supposed to reduce sugar cravings, but its effects only last for a grand total of 15 minutes. Green tea does not suppress appetite at all. So in short, you are relying on the appetite suppressing properties of water.
AquaFull is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- irregular heart beat
- loss of appetite
Overall Impression of AquaFull:
AquaFull is extremely overpriced, and it will last you less than 10 days if you follow their suggested use. So you will be spending about $80 per month to keep up. Considering its appetite suppressing properties, you would be better off drinking that much tap water every day. It would provide you with the same effect.