September 19, 2019
Fenphedra 3X Review
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
According to its official website, Fenphedra 3X is “the best appetite suppressant in the world!”
That’s a bold claim, but nothing you’re not used to if you’re familiar with the weight loss industry, especially because there are so many other diet pills out there promising the same types of things.
You’ll notice the same kind of bold promises and claims from the original Fenphedra, but it actually delivers. Does Fenphedra 3X?
What separates Fenphedra 3X from other supplements including Fenphedra? I researched to see if Fenphedra 3X can really claim the title of the best appetite suppressant out there.
A Look at Ingredients
Fenphedra 3X has four clinically proven ingredients.
Chromium Polynicotinate: Chromium is a mineral that aids with protein, fat and carb metabolism. According to the National Institutes of Health, chromium regulates blood sugar and improves insulin resistance. Polynicotinate is the form of chromium that absorbs easiest. 
Guarana: The guarana in Fenphedra 3X contains 22% caffeine. This means it boosts energy and increases calorie burn by activating thermogenesis.
Fat Burning: According to clinical studies, guarana promotes weight loss and fat burning. In one study, participants who took guarana extract daily for 8 weeks saw significant reductions in body measurements. They also saw a drop in weight and fat loss. 
Glucomannan: Glucomannan is a fiber supplement. Fiber helps you feel fuller longer, which may lead to weight loss. Fiber also helps regulate digestion.
Weight Loss: Research shows glucomannan aids weight loss. A study was performed on obese patients. After using glucomannan fiber supplements daily for eight weeks, participants lost an average of 5.5 pounds. 
Garcinia Cambogia: The extract from this bitter fruit contains hydroxycitric acid, or HCA. Research shows HCA increases fat oxidation. This means higher fat burning for your body. 
Is It Easy to Use?
Fenphedra 3X is simple. The recommended dosage is five pills before breakfast and lunch. Five may seem excessive, but the risk of side effects lessens when a serving is spread through several pills.
Plus, taking pills twice a day is a good way to get an energy and fat-burning boost in the morning and at lunch time.
How It Stands Out
Fenphedra 3X is the new and improved version of Fenphedra, which is already a widely popular and effective diet pill.
You know you can trust the Fenphedra 3X formula because it’s full of natural ingredients. That means little to no side effects.
The 90-day money back guarantee separates Fenphedra 3X from other diet pills. You can use it for a whole month. If it doesn’t work, you can send it back and get a refund!
How Much Does Fenphedra 3X Cost?
Fenphedra 3X is only available through the official website, Fenphedra.com. You can save by buying in bulk.
• 1 Month: $69.96
• 2 Months: $119.95
• 3 Months: $149.95
The 100% Money Back Guarantee
There are no supplements that work for everyone. Fenphedra 3X has a typical return rate of 2%, which means the other 98% of customers see success. If you are one of the 2%, you can return Fenphedra 3X for a full refund.
You can even return what’s left of one used bottle, and any unused, sealed bottles.
Fenphedra 3X has a 90-day return window. This is a good sign because most scams have a 14-day return policy if they have one at all. 90 days is plenty of time to know whether or not Fenphedra 3X works for you. Use a whole month’s worth, and then return it if you didn’t like it.
To make a return, call 1-800-597-0860.
Should You Try Fenphedra 3X?
Fenphedra 3X is a safe diet pill because its ingredients are natural. Ingredient amounts aren’t listed, which is unsurprising in a proprietary blend formula. But that does make it impossible to know if ingredient amounts mirror those used in clinical trials. Even so, Fenphedra 3X is likely an effective option if you are looking to lose weight and fat.
Fenphedra 3X isn’t a miracle pill; you still have to do the work. It is most effective when combined with adequate exercise and a healthy, balanced diet.
 Boozer CN, Nasser JA, Heymsfield SB, Wang V, Chen G, Solomon JL. “An herbal supplement containing Ma Huang-Guarana for weight loss: a randomized, double-blind trial.” International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. Available: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11319627
 Walsh DE, Yaghoubian V, Behforooz A. “Effect of glucomannan on obese patients: a clinical study.” International Journal of Obesity. 1984;8(4):289-93. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6096282
 Onakpoya I, Hung S, Perry R, Wider B, Ernst E. “The use of Garcinia Extract (Hydroxycitric Acid) as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials.” Journal of Obesity. 2001. Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3010674/