September 20, 2018
Goji Active Review
Goji Active ingredients include green tea, caffeine, goji, and l-theanine.
These ingredients do not promote weight loss. Well, caffeine and green tea could. They are the most common ingredients in the industry. But this being said, they won’t, because the simple fact is that each requires at least 400mg, and they use 225 and 200mg of each. The simple fact is that goji and other superfruits and superfoods do not promote weight loss. They don’t burn fat, suppress appetite, or anything else. Yes, they often have antioxidants. But antioxidants do not burn fat!
You Should Not TakeGoji Active If:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- irregular heart beat
- loss of appetite
- reduced blood circulation to heart
- raised blood pressure
- increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Goji Active:
We would not recommend using Goji Active. It does not help you to lose weight, and it doesn’t help you to see any other greater results in general. There are various other products that have far better results, and we would recommend looking into those instead.