September 20, 2018
Leanergy ingredients include garcinia cambogia, green tea, guarana, citrus aurantium, white willow bark, bee pollen, and vanadium.
Frankly speaking, these ingredients really aren’t equipped to promote the serious weight loss they talk about, let alone in the tiny amounts they use in their small proprietary blend. Green tea is of course capable. But on the other hand, guarana for example does not promote weight loss at all, except for when combined with yerba mate and damiana. This being said, it really isn’t that great.
You Should Not TakeLeanergy If:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition such as heart disease
- You have a family history of medical conditions such as heart disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a liver condition
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Irregular heart beat
- Loss of appetite
- Reduced blood circulation to heart
- Raised blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
Overall Impression of Leanergy:
Leanergy will not actually help you to get the results you are looking for. It doesn’t have the right ingredients, and it definitely doesn’t have the right amounts. It is extremely common, and you would be far better off using something else that would actually be appropriate. We would recommend finding something besides Leanergy.