March 25, 2019
“The ultimate thermogenic energizer designed to ignite body fat and supercharge your workouts”, N-Cinerate claims to intensify the effectiveness of your workouts. It uses LiquiCEL technology for ingredient delivery, and give you the energy you need to reach your goals, weight loss and otherwise.
Ingredients and Mechanism of Action
N-Cinerate uses 3 proprietary blends containing ingredients such as green tea, white tea, evodia, black pepper, white willow, DMAE, yohimbine, and caffeine. Green tea requires 300mg to be truly effective. But all of the ingredients are supposed to be contained inside of 1005mg, which makes it nearly impossible. In addition, some of the ingredients have never actually been connected to weight loss of any kind.
N-Cinerate is not safe to take if:
- You have a pre-existing medical condition or a family history of medical conditions such as heart, liver, or kidney disease
- You have caffeine sensitivities
- You have high blood pressure
- You have a history of psychological disorders
- You are using an MAO Inhibitor
- You suffer from glaucoma
Possible Side Effects
- Insomnia and overstimulation
- Irregular heart beat and dizziness
- Vomiting and headaches
- Anxiety, panic attacks, hallucinations
- High blood pressure
- Seizures and renal failure
- Kidney damage
- Reduced blood circulation to heart
- Heart attack or stroke
Overall Impression of N-Cinerate:
Is N-Cinerate going to be the most powerful and intense weight loss product you’ve ever used? No. It has some proven ingredients, but in insignificant amounts. And though it is used in many a “hardcore” product, we don’t like yohimbine, first because it has nothing to do with weight loss, and second because it causes some serious side effects. So in short, we do not like the N-Cinerate formula.