July 22, 2019
Do you have the desire to be fit, but feel you’re being held back? You may be one of many suffering from thyroid problems. Thyrovex claims to help you feel and look your best.
The manufacturers of Thyrovex promise it will boost your metabolism, increase energy expenditure, and enhance fat burning and thermogenesis.
Interested…I went on a quest to learn how. Here’s what I found.
What Are Signs of an Imbalanced Thyroid?
The thyroid has several important functions. It produces hormones, which if not balanced correctly, can affect your overall health.
For example, if your thyroid creates too many hormones, you may feel nervous, anxious, and tired for no apparent reason.
If you feel depressed, experience constant fatigue, and have a difficult time focusing, you may be suffering from an underactive thyroid.
Even if you think you have a thyroid problem, it’s important to consult your physician to be sure.
How Does Thyrovex Help?
According to Thyrovex creators, this supplement has proven ingredients to help your thyroid produce properly balanced hormones. Doing so prevents weight gain, stimulates your metabolism, boosts energy, and provides anti-aging benefits.
Sounds too good to be true? Let’s take a look at the ingredients.
• L-Tyrosine 327 mg. Amino acids, such as L-tyrosine, are the building blocks for protein. L-tyrosine is used for alertness and mental arousal. It has also been known to reduce wrinkles.
• Selenium 250 mcg. Selenium prevents cell damage. It is a key factor in keeping thyroid hormones in balance.
• 3’, 5’ Diiodo-L-Thyronine 300 mcg. This ingredient has been known to stimulate fat reduction.
• Kelp (laminaria japonica Aresh) 7 mg. Kelp contains vitamins B1 and B2 which help reduce premenstrual syndrome (PMS). B1 also turns glucose into energy. B2 is responsible for development and well-being. Kelp also contains iodine helping to correct iodine deficiency.
• Iodine (Potassium Iodine) 2410 mcg. Iodine is crucial for a healthy thyroid. Without adequate iodine your thyroid may produce too many hormones, or not enough.
Safety and Recommended Use
It’s very important to consult with your doctor to make sure your symptoms are indeed from your thyroid, and if Thyrovex will be a good choice for you.
If you have allergies to soy, dairy products, or nuts, do not use Thyrovex, since it is produced in a facility where dairy products, nuts, and soy were manufactured.
Do not use this product if you are under 18, pregnant, nursing, taking prescription medications, or have any medical conditions.
Take 1-3 pills every day with food.
Thyrovex official website: $49.99
I strongly recommend that you speak with your physician before using Thyrovex. If you and your doctor determine Thyrovex is the best treatment option, it has ingredients that speak for themselves to boost your energy, increase your metabolism and burn fat for a fit new you.